Travel season is here. Students aim to travel abroad to escape the stress of school while professionals vacation to recharge from work. Additionally, executives, missionaries, senior citizens, and others move in and out of the country year-round. For whatever reason one crosses the border, the importance of travel medical insurance cannot be overstated. The Brokerage, Inc. (TBI) provides International Medical Group (IMG) product for agents to ensure their clients are medically insured away from home.
Medicare does not cover beneficiaries out of the United States. IMG addresses insurance needs for US citizens and non-US citizens who need temporary medical insurance while traveling for international outreach anywhere outside of their home country. The coverage highlights include:
• Short-term travel medical insurance: Outreach International and Outreach America are available for a minimum of five days up to a maximum of two years
• Maximum limits from $50,000 to $2 million
• Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
• Available in monthly and daily rates
• Freedom to seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice
• 24-hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
TBI offers an IMG quote engine on the website for familiarization. Click the banner below!
Before all the benefits, travelers are likely approved in a day; the application process is quick and hassle free. As emergency trips arise, the need for quick coverage becomes more urgent.
To the Medicare agents: Be sure to remind your clients that what's most important on their trip may not necessarily be in their luggage.